This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home in East Tennessee

          I may live in California now, but when I think of home I think of the place where I am right now-- East Tennessee.  If you've never been to East Tennessee, you really should put it on your list of "places to see before you die".  It's where you'll find the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which is the most visited national park in the United States.

          Besides being an absolutely beautiful place to go, it stands to reason why the Great Smokies would be the most visited national park.  It is located in the center of the most populous region of the United States.  I will tell you more about the Great Smokies and East Tennessee on Tuesday.

         Hope you had a splendid Christmas.  I spent most of the day travelling and perhaps I'll talk about that when my posts are no longer on autopilot.  If you didn't read my short story The Princess of the Plinth you can go back to the post of Tuesday 12/22 and read the four installments of the story that ran through Friday's post.  Hope I got some comments on the story, even if it was just telling me that you saw it.

          If all goes well in my posting assignments for the upcoming week I'll have some surprise stories.  I'm winging it here.  If you see something weird come up you'll know I didn't make it to a computer and I didn't write up a scheduled post either.  I'm still waiting on my Christmas laptop.

          And if I don't get a chance later---- Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee